- “How do I place an order?”
- “How long will it take to get my order?”
- “How can I track the status of my order?”
- “My coupon code isn’t working, what do I do?”
- “I signed up to receive a 10% discount on my first order, but I don't see it applied on my invoice. What do I do?”
- “What methods of payment do you accept?”
- “I want to pay with a money order or check, how do I do that?”
- “My credit card keeps declining, what’s wrong?”
- "My order declined, why do I still see a charge on my credit card?"
- "Do you have a retail catalog?"
- HOLIDAY 2018 SHIPPING INFORMATION
- "Do you offer international shipping?”
- "What shipping carrier do you use?”
- "When will my order ship?”
- "How long will it take to receive my order with standard shipping through UPS?"
- "How much do you charge for shipping?”
- "Do you offer overnight shipping?”
- "I’m ordering something as a gift, can I have it shipped to a different address?”
- "What is your toll-free phone number?"
- “What number can I use to call you if I live outside of the U.S.?”
- "What is your mailing address?”
- "How can I contact one of your artists?"
- "What is your return policy?”
- “How do I sign up for your email list?”
- “Do you offer appraisals?”
- “Do you buy old Native American art?”
- “Where are you Located?”
- "I'm going to be in Albuquerque, may I come see your store?"
- "How do I place an order?”
- Our secure shopping cart makes ordering easy. Just click the “Add to Cart” button next to the item and fill out the required fields to complete the checkout process. You can also call us toll-free at 1-877-252-8370 and place your order over the phone. We are open Monday through Saturday, 10am to 6pm MST. If we don't answer, please leave us a message and we will call you back as soon as possible.
“How long will it take to get my order?”
- Our shipping days are Monday and Thursday. If you’ve selected standard domestic shipping, it will usually take anywhere from 7-10 business days total to receive your order. If there will be more of a delay in shipment, we will call or email you to let you know. If you’ve selected express shipping it will usually take 2-3 business days to receive your order, not including processing time. International orders are shipped via US mail and usually take up to 10 business days to arrive, pending any additional delays in customs.
“How can I track the status of my order?”
- Once your order has shipped, our system will automatically email you a tracking number. Depending on the method of shipment, the shipment status can be checked via UPS.com or USPS.com. If you can’t find your tracking email, you can log into your account on our site to get your tracking number.
“My coupon code isn’t working, what do I do?”
- When entering your coupon, please be sure to click the “Apply” button (shows as an arrow on mobile) after you enter the code. If that doesn’t work, give us a call at 1-877-252-8370 or send us an email.
“I signed up to receive a 10% discount on my first order, but I don't see it applied on my invoice. What do I do?”
- When you join our email list, our system will email you a coupon code to use during checkout. If you have not received your email within 10 minutes, or you have already placed your order online, please email us or give us a call at 1-877-252-8370 and we will make the adjustment.
“What methods of payment do you accept?”
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Paypal, Money Orders, and Personal Checks.
“I want to pay with a money order or check, how do I do that?”
- If you wish to pay by money order or check, please email us with the item(s) that you'd like to order at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll put together an order for you.
“My credit card keeps declining, what’s wrong?”
- For your protection and ours, our credit card processor is very strict with matching the billing address that you put in with what your credit card company has on file. If you’re having trouble, try to find a statement mailed to you from your bank/credit card company and enter the address EXACTLY as they have listed. Also, make sure that you have your CVV2 code (the 3-digit code on the back of Visa, MasterCard, and Discover or the 4-digit code on the front of American Express) entered correctly. If you’re still having trouble, please feel free to give us a call at 1-877-252-8370.
"My order declined, why do I still see a charge on my credit card?"
- When our credit card processor is processing your order, they first “authorize” the money on your card. That means that they put a pending charge on your card to make sure that you have the funds available. They then check your address and CVV2 code, so if your order declines based on your address or CVV2 code, you will still see the pending charge on your card. If your order is not approved, the pending charge will disappear after 48 hours.
"Do you have a retail catalog?"
- Because so many of our items are one-of-a-kind, it is not cost effective for us to produce a catalog. All of our items are featured on our website.
HOLIDAY 2018 SHIPPING INFORMATION
- In order to receive orders by Christmas, please place your order by the following dates
- For expected delivery of your order via Standard Domestic Shipping, please order by December 19, 2018.
- For expected delivery of your order via Express Domestic Shipping, please order by December 21, 2018
- For expected delivery of your order via Standard International Shipping (small or large item), please order by December 9, 2018
- For expected delivery of your order via Express International shipping, please order by December 13, 2018- Special arrangements must be made by email or phone call to 1-505-922-8578
- Please call us at 1-877-252-8370 or 1-505-922-8578 to check shipping estimates after these dates.
"Do you offer international shipping?”
- Yes, we do! We have two different options for International Shipping. We charge $13.00 for small items such as jewelry, small artifacts, and Zuni fetishes. We charge $40.00 for large items such as pottery, large artifacts, and kachinas. If you live in another country and need your order quickly, that can be arranged. Please give us a call at 1-505-922-8578 to arrange express international shipping. International buyers are responsible for any import taxes, duties and fees charged by their country.
"What shipping carrier do you use?”
- For smaller items (like jewelry, small artifacts, Zuni fetishes, etc.), as well as international shipments, we use USPS. For larger items (kachinas, pottery, large artifacts, etc.) we use UPS. You can view the UPS transit times map below. If you’d like to request a specific carrier, please give us a call at 1-877-252-8370.
"When will my order ship?”
- We usually ship orders on Mondays and Thursdays, but if there is going to be a delay, we’ll call or email you.
"How long will it take to receive my order with standard shipping through UPS?"
- Below is a map that will show you the average shipping times for every part of the country if your package is shipped through UPS.
"How much do you charge for shipping?”
- Standard domestic shipping and insurance is $5.00 on your entire order. $5.00 shipping only applies to retail orders shipped to destinations within the United States. We charge $40.00 USD for most international shipments on larger items (pottery, kachinas, large artifacts) and $13.00 for small items (jewelry, Zuni carvings). We also offer express shipping within the US for $20.00 USD on small items, and $30.00 for most large items. Express shipping charges may be higher depending on the number of boxes and destination.
"Do you offer overnight shipping?”
- If you’d like your order to be sent with Express Shipping, please choose the “Express Shipping” method during checkout. This option is only available for US addresses. We will contact you if we cannot express your shipment. Express orders are sent via USPS. Please make sure that USPS is able to deliver to your shipping address. Most orders shipped via USPS Express Mail will take 2 business days to be delivered. If your item must be delivered the next day, please call us toll free at 1-877-252-8370 and we will do our best to accommodate you.
"I’m ordering something as a gift, can I have it shipped to a different address?”
- Yes, you can! While checking out, you will first enter the shipping address. After you've entered your payment information, you will have the chance to enter your billing address if it's different from the shipping address. (Please note, this is the opposite of our old website where the billing address was entered first) If you’d like to include a note please enter it on the first page of checkout in the “Add a note to your order” box. We will include a gift receipt with the order. That means that it will show your name, address, phone number and email address but it will not show the price of the items that were ordered.
"What is your toll-free phone number?"
- Our toll-free number for calls from the United States is 1-877-252-8370
“What number can I use to call you if I live outside of the U.S.?”
- Our international phone number is 1-505-922-8578
"What is your mailing address?”
- Our mailing address is 4100 S. Lindsay Rd STE 101, Gilbert, AZ 85297.
"How can I contact one of your artists?"
- Due to our agreement with our artists, we do not give out any contact information for any artist. If you'd like us to give one of them a message on your behalf, just email us or give us a call and we'll pass it along.
"What is your return policy?”
- We know it can be difficult to buy items online and we don’t want you to have ANY hesitation when buying from us. In fact, we are so confident in the quality of the art we offer, that we provide a 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE ON EVERYTHING WE SELL! If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply return your item in undamaged condition within 30 days for a FULL REFUND*.
*Please note the customer is responsible for return shipping costs. Items must be received by our warehouse within 30 days from original order date to qualify for refund. If item is received after 30 days from original order date, store credit will be issued at our discretion. Wholesale customers will receive store credit only. Items ordered using our layaway program can be returned for store credit only within 30 days of the final payment date.
“How do I sign up for your email list?”
- You can sign up for our email list on the top or bottom of any page on our website. If you place an order, but do not wish to join our email list, you can opt out during checkout.
“Do you offer appraisals?”
- We are not currently certified to give appraisals and cannot legally do so.
“Do you buy old Native American art?”
- We are always interested to see what you have to offer! Please contact us and let us know what you have available.
“Where are you located?”
- We recently moved from Albuquerque, New Mexico to Gilbert, Arizona. We work only online and we do not have a store or showroom.